Advancing Women's Empowerment through Eliminating Discrimination in Rights to Housing, Land and Water
The Global Initiative for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, together with the Missions of Finland, Germany and Sierra Leone, invites you to a side event on women's economic and social rights entitled:
'Advancing Women's Empowerment through Eliminating Discrimination in Rights to Housing, Land and Water'.
The event will be held at 16h30 on Wednesday 11 March in room XIX, Palais des Nations, Geneva.
We are delighted to announce the distinguished panel of speakers:
- Ambassador of Sierra Leone, Ms Yvette Stevens
- Deputy Head of Finnish Mission, Mr Renne Klinge
- Special Rapporteur on adequate housing, Ms Leilani Farha
- CEDAW Committee member, Ms Barbara Bailey
- Initiative for Gender Equality & Development - Africa, Ms Sylvia Noagbesenu
- Human Rights Watch, Mr Richard Pearshouse
I do hope you can join us for what promises to be a very stimulating discussion.